We Predict the Best of 2017. That’s right you heard it here first – the best of 2017. What should you be excited for and what should you avoid? We’ll tell you. Then when you look back at 2017 you’ll realize what real genius is.
We Predict the Best of 2017
Now that the preliminaries are out of the way we can cut to the main stories of the podcast:
- Day of the Tentacle Remastered, Titan Souls Headline PlayStation Plus Lineup for January
- Games With Gold in January
- Stardew Valley Killing it.
- Mass Effect 2 Is Free Right Now
- Dear Hollywood: Spiritual Dramas Aren’t Just for White People
- Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Maul Are Getting a Rematch on Star Wars Rebels
- Instead of Splatoon, little girl gets porn for Christmas
- CNN Shows Fallout Computer Terminal In A Video About Russian Hacking
- Phoenix-Based Comic Con Now Makes People Pay To Be Volunteers [Updated]
- One Father’s Issue With Peach Getting Kidnapped In Super Mario Run
- Battlefield 1’s Christmas Truce Didn’t Quite Come Together
- Rogue One CGI character controversy addressed by producers
- Attack on Titan season 2 Trailer
- YouTube Views Are Down, Analysis Says
- Crytek Closes and is Reborn
- Castlevania TV Series?
There aren’t very many games coming out at this time so we talk about a few games that are coming and people are excited about them. So the games are:
- Red Dead Redemption 2
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
- Mass Effect: Andromeda
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
- For Honor
- God of War
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Wildlands
- Days Gone
- Detroit Become Human
- Death Standing
Let us know what you think about the topics discussed tonight by commenting on our Twitter account, comment here on blog, or go to the forum. You can also email us at
email@example.com and support us on Patreon.