Pokemon Go Newsdump. It’s been out for just over a week and we have so many stories about Pokemon Go it is ridiculous. We can’t stress how stupid this new game is with people trying to play it while they drive, live, work, eat, disturb the peace, mug people, and more. Please don’t be one of the idiot who have been taken in by this idiocy.
Sorry, no fan email this week. We have been deserted by both of our fans. Be the first in your neighborhood to earn the stigma of being a regular emailer so that we don’t suffer this dearth of emails for another week.
Pokemon Go Newsdump
We have so many Pokemon Go stories this week. Pokemon Go has become the most downloaded app in history in less than a week. No one thought that the game would be this popular and so far there is no cure. Fortunately for humanity there are still some individuals that are immune and are holding strong. With patience and hope we can find a cure. Until then, if you are infected, don’t be stupid. If you aren’t infected, watch out for idiots.
- Nintendo is releasing a miniature NES with 30 built-in games
- Captivated by Pokemon Go, Two Men Fall Down a 90-Foot Ocean Cliff
- Man Finds Dead Body While Playing Pokemon Go
- 5 ways Pokemon Go has been dangerous
- Guy Plays Pokémon Go In Area 51, Finds Empty Gyms
- Nintendo Is Trying To Take Down “Pirated” Copies Of Pokémon Go
- Pokémon Go Partnership With McDonald’s Is On, Source Says
- Movie Theaters Grapple With Pokemon Go Invasion
- Desperate To Play Pokémon Go, Korean Gamers Travel North
- Cops Called, Eggs Thrown At Hundreds Of Pokémon Go Players In Sydney
- Pokémon Go Fans Seek To End Cross-Faction Hostility Via Team Harmony
- Pokémon Go Can Be Depressing For Fans With Physical Disabilities
- Marines Playing Pokémon Go Help Catch Attempted Murder Suspect
- Go Easy On The Pokémon Go, Texas A&M
- Pokémon Go Players Are Waging War Over The White House
Finds Episodic Gaming Interesting, Think It’s the Future
- Microsoft Says It Didn’t Need Crackdown 3 This Year Because It Has So Many Other Games
- Why ReCore Is $40
- The next Total War: Warhammer expansion calls up the Beastmen
- Star Wars Battlefront’s upcoming Skirmish mode will enable offline play
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance trailer talks RPG systems, armour, hangovers
- June 2016 NPD: PlayStation 4 was the top-selling gaming console in June
- George Takei isn’t thrilled about gay Sulu
- Twitch Tells Counter-Strike Gamblers To Go Away
- World Of Warcraft’s New Penalty Will Silence The Abusive And Obnoxious
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Is A Perfect Example Of How Internet Movie Ratings Are Broken
- After 20 Years, Someone Cracked The Sega Saturn’s DRM
- FTCSlams Warner Bros. For ‘Failing To Adequately Disclose’ Sponsored Gameplay Videos
What do you do with a video showing the perpetrators of a crime against the internet? I don’t know. So far the Geneva Convention has yet to be invoked otherwise there might be some serious trouble.
Let us know what you think about the topics discussed tonight by commenting on our Twitter account, comment here on blog, or go to the forum. You can also email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and support us on Patreon.