I would like to welcome you Troglodytes back to the DG Podcast. We open the show a little different today. We start with a discussion on some new movie trailers that have been released recently. We talk about Star Wars VII, Jurassic World, and Pan. We have high hopes for these movies and while the trailers for two of them prove intriguing the third falls flat.
Chance made sure to send us an email even though he was suffering from the post Thanksgiving turkey coma, or in his case a pizza coma. He had the opportunity to eat both turkey and ham and doesn’t like either. So he makes frozen pizza for his Thanksgiving dinner. He skipped the Black Friday sales (he has my respect and envy). He comments on the state of feminism, he had to get out the Christmas tree and check the box for spiders. He says that Lindsay brings an air of sophistication to the show. He agrees with Miyamoto about the game libraries for the Xbone and the PS4 being boring. He asks about our opinion on the new Star Wars Trailer., which we gave earlier. He also touts his wife’s skill at making coconut cream pie, and defends his naked hot chick army.
Part of the reason for the other intro is that the news is a bit light this week.
- 343 apologizes for Halo problems
- USC creates game to teach how to apply for college
- Dark Souls 2 comes to Xbone and PS4
- CCP games shuts down fan created Vampire the Masquerade game
- Activision issues take down notices for videos that show how to exploit bugs and glitches
- Kim Kardashian’s game will donate money to AIDS charity
- 20 year old Boston man sentenced in attempted murder in London
- Microsoft and Sony deny that their systems were compromised
- NSA official warned chief of NSA against bulk data collection
- Steam Exploration Sale discounts hundreds of games
- Evolve developer offers DLC for free
- United Nations to vote to condemn mass surveillance
- Ubisoft no early access to reviewers
- 13 games selected for tax relief program
- Verizon won’t sue the FCC if it doesn’t reclassify broadband
- SCEA settles false advertising claims over PS Vita
- and more
Let us know what you think about the topics discussed tonight by commenting on our Twitter account or comment here our blog or go to the forum. You can also email us at email@example.com